Rocklin Heating & Air is looking for a dispatcher to join our team. Looking for a motivated individual who is a fast learner and looking for work experience in a fast paced environment. Pay is depending on experience with room to grow.
Job Function: Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on-call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Maintain clear and concise communications with the owners, department managers, employees, and company customers, including keeping customers informed to schedule and lead times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, schedule, and coordinate incoming customer calls
- Debrief Service Technicians after completion of call
- Create work orders for all service calls and assign to service technicians through Housecall Pro
- Maintain the schedule and assign each cll to the appropriate technician
- Assist Office Manager / Operations Manager with executing tasks as assigned
- Order parts and follow up with their deliverance
- Update open job files as information is received (Warranties, equipment info, etc.)
- Scan, save, and file completed work orders into appropriate folder
- Receive parts and document accordingly
- Work/Schedule independently and accurately in line with business values and goals
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum 2+ year of Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 1 year of Dispatch Experience (Preferred)
- Ability to focus and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills --verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Work remotely and in the office
Benefits / Compensation
Rocklin Heating & Air provides a benefit package that strives to reward employees for hard work and dedication to craftsmanship.
- Pay ranges depending on experience
- Proud to offer company paid medical benefits for you and your entire family
- Vision and dental insurance
- Simple IRA plan with 3% company match
This is a full time position with the potential for overtime and weekend work as well.
If your qualifications fit the above description please submit a resume for consideration. We look forward to you joining our team!